Doctor of Philosophy (Pharmaceutical Sciences) (Research)
In this course, you will focus on the study of drugs on biological systems and their applications for human drug therapy. You will master the contemporary role of the pharmacist in society ensuring that patients optimise medication usage. You will cover study areas such as chemical, physical, pharmaceutical and pharmacological properties of medicines and the application of these in the practice of pharmacy.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2 – 6 Years (Full Time)
4 – 8 Years (Part Time)
|Price||: RM 59,000|
|Intake||: February, April, June, August, October|
|Bachelor’s Degree||: Master’s Degree in Pharmacy or relevant science discipline; OR
Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA between 3.67 and achieve outstanding
performance in research and passed related qualifying assessment; OR recognized by Malaysian or National Government ANDResearch proposal to be approved by School Postgraduate Committee.
|Internet-based TOEFL||: 88|
|MUET||: Band 5|
|Taylor’s EET||: 6.5|
|Taylor’s IEN||: Level 2 – Grade B+|
Why Choose Taylor’s?
- No. 1 private university in Malaysia and Southeast Asia.
- Ranked top 1.1% top Universities in the World and Top 90 in Asia by QS World University Ranking
- 5-Stars rating in six other categories of the QS Stars University Ratings.
- World-class standard facilities and environment set on 27 acres of tropical greenery, and 5.5 acre lake.
- Top Private University in Malaysia for Graduate Employability Ranking.
- Campus is located in a convenient hub with prominent access to major malls and townships.
Other Recommended Courses
Taylor’s Business Foundation
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : January, March, July
Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning (coursework)
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, June, September
Phd (Hospitality and Tourism)
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : February, April, June, August, October
Specification: Doctor of Philosophy (Pharmaceutical Sciences) (Research)
There are no reviews yet.