Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
In this course, you will be introduced to basics of Electrical & Electronic Engineering principles with hands-on experiences to emphasize on the areas of Electronic Circuit Analysis, Control Systems, Electrical Machines and Electric Power Systems, as well as Telecommunications. You will learn to develop the ability to apply ICT knowledge in engineering analysis, simulation and control through various softwares.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2.5 Years|
|Price||: RM 38,000|
|Intake||: January, April, August|
|SPM||: 3 credits in SPM including English and passes in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah|
|O-Levels||: 3 O-Level credits|
|UEC||: 3 Bs in Senior Middle Three (UEC)|
|Other||: Equivalent qualification|
Why Choose HELP?
- 5 Stars in the Online Learning category of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars World University Rating.
- The only university in Asia to achieve 5-Stars in 9 separate categories.
- Recognised by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific.
- Won the Brand Laureate Award for Best Brand Award for Private Tertiary Education.
- Campuses are located within convenient accessibility to residential and commercial facilities.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : January, July, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : April, October
Specification: Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering