Diploma in Culinary Arts
In this Diploma course, you will gain valuable insights into the industry’s latest trends and skills to create consumable masterpieces. You will be exposed to programs that will enhance your supervisory, technical and personal skills. You will learn to adopt a creative mind-set, master your communication and problem-solving skills to adapt to the fast changing culinary arts industry. Here, you will go through the various key stages of classical and international cuisine preparation, grade manger, butchery, patisserie and bakery.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2 years|
|Price||: RM 55,000|
|Intake||: January, March, July|
|SPM||: Pass with min. 3 credits including a pass in Bahasa Melayu, English and History|
|O-Level||: Pass with min. 3 credits and a pass in English|
|UEC||: Pass with min. 3Bs and a pass in English|
|Others||: Students with other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis|
Why Choose Taylor’s?
- No. 1 private university in Malaysia and Southeast Asia.
- Ranked top 1.1% top Universities in the World and Top 90 in Asia by QS World University Ranking
- 5-Stars rating in six other categories of the QS Stars University Ratings.
- World-class standard facilities and environment set on 27 acres of tropical greenery, and 5.5 acre lake.
- Top Private University in Malaysia for Graduate Employability Ranking.
- Campus is located in a convenient hub with prominent access to major malls and townships.
Other Recommended Courses
Taylor’s Business Foundation
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : January, March, July
Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning (coursework)
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, June, September
Phd (Hospitality and Tourism)
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : February, April, June, August, October
Specification: Diploma in Culinary Arts
There are no reviews yet.