Bachelor of Software Engineering (Hons)
This course is designed to provide you with the latest, systematic and disciplined methods, techniques and concepts used in developing software. You will understand the application of computer science and engineering analysis and techniques to the design and development of highly reliable software within the allocated duration and budget. In this course, you will study the theoretical and practical approach of engineering to conceptualise and develop software. You will also cover a range of options involving computing software and hardware so as to be able to give you special focus on different interest areas. Through this, you will be required to focus on the nature of software engineering in terms of the applications, principles, techniques, methods and concepts used with the aim of applying new innovative technologies to solving industry related problems.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 years|
|Price||: RM 92,000|
|Intake||: March, August|
|Taylor’s Foundation in Computing
|: Pass with min. CGPA 2.00|
|Taylor’s Diploma in Information Technology
|: Pass with min. CGPA 2.50|
|STPM||: Min. CGPA 2.75 in 3 subjects including C in Mathematics|
|UEC||: Pass with 5Bs, max. 22 points including B in Mathematics and English|
|A-Level||: Min. CDD including C in Mathematics|
|South Australian Matriculation
|: Min. ATAR 65 including B- in Mathematics|
|: Min. average of 65% in 6 subjects including 70% in Mathematics
(All Mathematics subjects except Data Management)
|: Min. 32 points in 6 subjects including min. 5 points in High Level (HL)
Mathematics and min. 6 points in General / Business Mathematics
|Other Qualifications||: Students with other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis|
|IELTS||: Band 6.0|
|TOEFL||: 79 (Internet Based Test)|
|MUET||: Band 4|
|UEC English||: B4|
|O-Level||: Grace C|
|1119 (GCE-O)||: Grade B|
Why Choose Taylor’s?
- No. 1 private university in Malaysia and Southeast Asia.
- Ranked top 1.1% top Universities in the World and Top 90 in Asia by QS World University Ranking
- 5-Stars rating in six other categories of the QS Stars University Ratings.
- World-class standard facilities and environment set on 27 acres of tropical greenery, and 5.5 acre lake.
- Top Private University in Malaysia for Graduate Employability Ranking.
- Campus is located in a convenient hub with prominent access to major malls and townships.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : January, March, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, June, September
Specification: Bachelor of Software Engineering (Hons)