Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons)
This course aims to provide you a comprehensive understanding on the information technology industry. You will gain knowledge and learn the relationship of information technology with the impact on organizations, firms, institutions and society across the world. In this course, you will gain insight on the depth and accuracy of information technology and how it is employed in every corporate organisation’s operation. You will also develop your skills in communication, analytical thinking, critical thinking, social interaction and the independent ability to strive. These values will serve you well in the current fast paced ever evolving environment of information technology.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 62,000|
|Intake||: January, April, May, August, October|
|Foundation||: HELP Foundation in Arts/Foundation in Science|
|STPM||: 2 STPM Grade C|
|A-Level||: 2 A-Level passes|
|UEC||: 5Bs in Senior Middle 3 (UEC)|
|CPU||: 5 CPU passes with a minimum average of 50%
A pass in Bahasa Melayu and Sejarah (for Malaysians only)
|: 5 SAM/ TEE examination passes with a university aggregate of 50%|
|Other||: Equivalent qualification
3 O-Level/SPM credits (including a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and a credit in Mathematics)
Why Choose HELP?
- 5 Stars in the Online Learning category of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars World University Rating.
- The only university in Asia to achieve 5-Stars in 9 separate categories.
- Recognised by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific.
- Won the Brand Laureate Award for Best Brand Award for Private Tertiary Education.
- Campuses are located within convenient accessibility to residential and commercial facilities.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : January, July, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : April, October
Specification: Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons)