Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Entrepreneurship
Become a successful entrepreneur with our Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Entrepreneurship that combines traditional classroom learning with real-world experience. The programme prepares you with an in-depth understanding of what it takes to be an innovative entrepreneur with business sustainability in mind.
The modules aim to produce graduates that are ready to become a successful business entrepreneur ready to make an impact in the business world. Students will also develop strong awareness of the sustainability issues pertinent to business in the wider global context.At the end of the programme, students will have acquired the knowledge, skills and techniques to evaluate viable business opportunities, identify, secure and mobilise resources. Students are transformed into career-progressive individuals with the tools required to advance as global business professionals in the context of their choice.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: Single Award – RM 48,000
: Dual Award – RM60,000
|Intake||: February, July, September|
|STPM or equivalent||: Grade C (GPA 2.00) in any two (2) subjects, AND passes in Mathematics and English at SPM level or equivalent|
|STAM||: Grade of Jayyid, AND passes in Mathematics and English at SPM level or equivalent.|
|UEC||: Grade B in five (5) subjects including Mathematics and English; OR Grade B in five (5) subjects and passes in Mathematics and English.|
|Matriculation/Foundation||: CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00|
|Other qualifications equivalent to a Diploma or Advanced Diploma||: CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00|
|A-LEVEL||: Pass with Grade D in two subjects|
|Australian Matriculation ATAR||: 65|
|International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB)||: 24 points across six subjects|
|Other qualifications||: Recognised as equivalent Notes:
Why Choose IUMW?
- Dual Certification programmes in collaboration with University of Wales Trinity Saint David, UK.
- Founded on collaborative efforts of 2 prestigious universities, University of Malaya and University of Wales.
- Rich with culture diversity with students from over 100 countries worldwide.
- Located prominently in the heart of KL, accessible to all of the capital’s amenities.
- Wide university collaborations across the globe stretching from east to west.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : February, July, September
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : February, September
Specification: Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Entrepreneurship