Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Marketing
Prepare to enter the creative, fast-paced business of promotion, development, and sales across unique customer markets with a Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Marketing. We believe in entrepreneurship, innovation, and sustainability. Our programme will help you gain an in-depth understanding of contemporary marketing techniques on top of fundamental marketing principles.
The programme also focuses on understanding the nature of business and its role in the modern business society. At the end of the programme, students will have acquired an understanding of marketing’s business, social and economic roles. In lieu with our aim to be a global university, business programmes at IUMW are meticulously designed to produce high-performing individuals that can succeed in any context across the world
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: Single Award – RM 48,000
: Dual Award – RM60,000
|Intake||: February, July, September|
|STPM or equivalent||: Grade C (GPA 2.00) in any two (2) subjects, AND passes in Mathematics and English at SPM level or equivalent|
|STAM||: Grade of Jayyid, AND passes in Mathematics and English at SPM level or equivalent.|
|UEC||: Grade B in five (5) subjects including Mathematics and English; OR Grade B in five (5) subjects and passes in Mathematics and English.|
|Matriculation/Foundation||: CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00|
|Other qualifications equivalent to a Diploma or Advanced Diploma||: CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00|
|A-LEVEL||: Pass with Grade D in two subjects|
|Australian Matriculation ATAR||: 65|
|International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB)||: 24 points across six subjects|
|Other qualifications||: Recognised as equivalent Notes:
Why Choose IUMW?
- Dual Certification programmes in collaboration with University of Wales Trinity Saint David, UK.
- Founded on collaborative efforts of 2 prestigious universities, University of Malaya and University of Wales.
- Rich with culture diversity with students from over 100 countries worldwide.
- Located prominently in the heart of KL, accessible to all of the capital’s amenities.
- Wide university collaborations across the globe stretching from east to west.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : February, July, September
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : February, September
Specification: Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Marketing