Bachelor of Real Estate Management and Auction (Honours)
Our Bachelor of Real Estate Management and Auction (Honours) prepares students with an in-depth understanding of real estate perspectives. Students are taught essential knowledge and skills in business, real estate and auction that permit them to practice as registered valuers, estate agents, property managers, property developers, property investment consultants and auctioneers.
This BREMA qualification is recognised by the Board of Valuers, Appraisers, Estate Agents and Property Managers (BoVAEAP). Upon graduation, students can apply with the BoVAEAP to sit for a professional interview to be a registered valuer, registered estate agent and registered property manager. Meanwhile, an auctioneer license can be applied from the respective State Authorities
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: Single Award – RM 54,000|
|Intake||: February, July, September|
|STPM or equivalent||: Grade C (GPA 2.00) in any three (3) subjects|
|Matriculation/ Foundation or equivalent||: CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00|
|Diploma or equivalent||: as recognised by the Government of Malaysia|
|UEC||: Grade B in five (5) subjects|
|A-LEVEL||: Pass with Grade D in two subjects|
|Australian Matriculation ATAR||: 65|
|International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB)||: 24 points across six subjects|
Why Choose IUMW?
- Dual Certification programmes in collaboration with University of Wales Trinity Saint David, UK.
- Founded on collaborative efforts of 2 prestigious universities, University of Malaya and University of Wales.
- Rich with culture diversity with students from over 100 countries worldwide.
- Located prominently in the heart of KL, accessible to all of the capital’s amenities.
- Wide university collaborations across the globe stretching from east to west.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : February, July, September
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : February, September
Specification: Bachelor of Real Estate Management and Auction (Honours)