Bachelor of Professional Communication (Honours)
The Professional Communication programme at IUMW is designed to give students the skills and knowledge to begin a successful career in a variety of fields including journalism, advertising, public relations and broadcasting. A career in communications can take you into almost any industry, so you can look for opportunities in areas you are passionate about.
The programme is delivered via a ‘branded syllabus’; modules are offered in collaboration with local and global brand names, so the programme is heavily influenced by today’s industry needs. Students embark on industrial-driven assignments to boost their portfolios and prepare them for the increasingly complex demands of the workplace.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: Single Award – RM 48,000
: Dual Award – RM60,000
|Intake||: February, July, September|
|STPM or equivalent||: Grade C (GPA 2.00) in any two (2) subjects, AND credit in English at SPM level or equivalent|
|A Level||: Principal Pass in any two (2) subjects|
|STAM||: Grade of Jayyid, AND credit in English at SPM level or equivalent|
|UEC||: Grade B in five (5) subjects and credit in English|
|Matriculation/Foundation||: CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00, AND credit in English at SPM level or equivalent|
|Diploma in Media and Communication or its equivalent||: A Diploma or its equivalent, CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00, AND credit in English at SPM level or equivalent|
|A-LEVEL||: Pass with Grade D in two subjects|
|Australian Matriculation ATAR||: 65|
|International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB)||: 24 points across six subjects|
Why Choose IUMW?
- Dual Certification programmes in collaboration with University of Wales Trinity Saint David, UK.
- Founded on collaborative efforts of 2 prestigious universities, University of Malaya and University of Wales.
- Rich with culture diversity with students from over 100 countries worldwide.
- Located prominently in the heart of KL, accessible to all of the capital’s amenities.
- Wide university collaborations across the globe stretching from east to west.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : February, July, September
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : February, September
Specification: Bachelor of Professional Communication (Honours)