Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons)
In this course, you will gain the relevant knowledge and skills in food service management and culinary arts. You will be trained to acquire technical and management skills suited for the global food and beverage industry. Here, you will focus on key competencies related to culinary, culinary management, pastry and also on business management. You will also be able to manage food and beverage and kitchen operations effectively, having to conduct research and development activities in the culinary arts. You will possess skills to conduct training in food production and attain supervisory skills to practice and enforce safety, sanitation and food hygiene control. You will learn and adhere closely to the professional codes of conduct of the industry and effectively communicate in a multicultural context.
Intake & Other Details
|: 4 Years
|: RM 179,684
|Bachelor’s Degree in Science with minimum CGPA of 2.75
|Foundation in Science (FIS)
|Foundation in Science with CGPA of 3.00 or above including a minimum of B in Chemistry
|Pass with CGPA of 3.00 or above with BBB or AAC or 1A, 1B, 1C in Chemistry, Biology and Physics or Mathematics, with B in Chemistry
|Matriculation in Science
(by Ministry of Education Malaysia)
|Pass with CGPA 3.00 or above including a minimum of B in Chemistry
|Pass with BBB or AAC or 1A, 1B, 1C in Chemistry and Biology and Physics or Mathematics, with B in Chemistry
|Any other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Senate will be considered on a case-by-case basis
|International students are required to achieve a minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS, or its equivalent qualifications
Why Choose SEGI?
- World class education with dual certification such as from UK with the privilege of completing entire course in Malaysia.
- Affordable fees structure with convenient access to PTPTN study loan.
- Convenient location with shopping mall accessibility within the vicinity.
- Top notch student equipment such as it’s very own Green Screen Studio for video and audio recording.
- Over 40 years in the education industry.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3-6 Years
- Intake : January, May, September
- Duration: 3-6 Years
- Intake : February, June, August, October
Specification: Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons)