Bachelor of Business Management (Entrepreneurship) (Honours)
This programme provides and allow the opportunity to gain exposure to the world of entrepreneurship though a holistic approach to education and training that will enable you to master the skills required to do business in Malaysia and globally. UNIRAZAK is the only university in Malaysia to offer entrepreneurship as an academic programme and partners with Babson College, the #1 ranked school for entrepreneurship programme in the USA. We guarantee you a wealth of knowledge and an enjoyable full learning experience in entrepreneurship training at our campus, at the end of which you will be running your very own business.
IN COLLABORATION WITH BABSON COLLEGE, USA
“Babson is the educator, convener and thought leader for Entrepreneurship of All Kinds”
- An Independent not-for-profit institution, Babson is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, and the Europe Quality Improvement System (EQUIS). In the 2014 – 2015, more than 2,100 undergraduate and 900 graduate students are attending Babson, representing more than 80 countries.
- Ranked #1 for Top Entrepreneurial programme (undergraduate) by Entrepreneur Magazine / The Princeton Review.
- Ranked #1 for Undergraduate Programme in Entrepreneurship in 1995, 1996, and 1999 to 2016 by U.S News & World Report.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 40,500|
|Intake||: March, July, November|
|STPM||: A pass at the STPM level with a minimum of Grade Point of 2.00 in any TWO (2) subjects and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level; Note: The requirement for a PASS in Mathematics and English at the SPM level can be excluded if the candidate obtained a credit or higher grade at STPM.|
|A-Level||: A pass A-Level with a minimum of Grade D in any 2 subjects, and pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification|
|Matriculation||: A pass at the Matriculation level, or Foundation or Pre-university with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from an institution recognized by the Malaysian Government|
|UEC||: A pass at the UEC level with minimum of grade B in FIVE (5) subjects including a pass in Mathematics & English|
|Diploma||: A Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from universities/colleges recognized by the Malaysian Government|
|IB||: A pass at the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma level with minimum score of 30 points|
|Others||: Other equivalent qualifications recognised by MQA/Malaysian Government
APEL (Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning)
|Additional requirement||: Credit in Mathematics at SPM level|
Why Choose UNIRAZAK?
- Established in early 1991 and is one of the first private universities in Malaysia to receive SIRIM certification ISO 9001:2000.
- Achieved 4-star rating for MYRA – Malaysian Research Assessment Instrument.
- Was awarded ‘Entrepreneurial Private University of the Year’ by the Ministry of Education.
- Awarded 5-star rating under the Emerging University category by the Ministry of Higher Education for SETARA.
- Honored for Outstanding Contribution to Education by Asian B-School Awards.
- Convenient campus location set against the hustle and bustle in the heart of Kuala Lumpur city itself.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : March, July, November
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Years
- Intake : March, July, November
Specification: Bachelor of Business Management (Entrepreneurship) (Honours)