Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) Majoring in Social Media
In this course, you will learn how Social Media (SocMed) relates to websites and applications, electronically designed to enable people to publicise content quickly, efficiently, and in real-time. Here, you will understand of the capabilities to share photos, opinions, events, etc. in real-time which has changed the manner in which we live, and also, the way we do business. Taking into consideration the importance of SocMed in life and business, UNIRAZAK has specially designed a BBA majoring in SocMed for future employment demands. This undergraduate degree equips you with business fundamentals, SocMed knowledge & skills and their practical application in work environments through hybrid learning. Here you will focus on marketing fundamentals and theory infused with the practical role of digital media and communication elements in real-world business applications. This program concentration may be tailored, allowing you to focus on specific areas of interest such as retailing, marketing communications, finance & banking, or energy and oil and gas in their internship programme during the final year of study.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 40,500|
|Intake||: March, July, November|
|: A pass at the STPM level with a minimum of Grade Point of 2.00 in any TWO (2) subjects and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level; Note: The requirement for a PASS in Mathematics and English at the SPM level can be excluded if the candidate obtained a credit or higher grade at STPM.|
|A-Level||: A pass A-Level with a minimum of Grade D in any 2 subjects, and pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification;|
|: A pass at the Matriculation level, or Foundation or Pre-university with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from an institution recognized by the Malaysian Government|
|UEC||: A pass at the UEC level with minimum of grade B in FIVE (5) subjects including a pass in Mathematics & English.|
|Diploma||: A Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from universities/colleges recognized by the Malaysian Government.|
|IB||: A pass at the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma level with minimum score of 30 points.|
|: Other equivalent qualifications recognised by MQA/Malaysian Government
APEL (Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning)
|Additional Requirement||: Credit in Mathematics at SPM level|
Why Choose UNIRAZAK?
- Established in early 1991 and is one of the first private universities in Malaysia to receive SIRIM certification ISO 9001:2000.
- Achieved 4-star rating for MYRA – Malaysian Research Assessment Instrument.
- Was awarded ‘Entrepreneurial Private University of the Year’ by the Ministry of Education.
- Awarded 5-star rating under the Emerging University category by the Ministry of Higher Education for SETARA.
- Honored for Outstanding Contribution to Education by Asian B-School Awards.
- Convenient campus location set against the hustle and bustle in the heart of Kuala Lumpur city itself.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : March, July, November
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Years
- Intake : March, July, November
Specification: Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) Majoring in Social Media