Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Islamic Finance
Our Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Islamic Finance allows you to acquire the knowledge, skills, techniques, and ethics that are relevant in the Islamic finance industry. The modules are designed relevant to today’s industry needs, allowing you to combine knowledge of Islamic jurisprudence together with expertise in financial products. Our programme also focuses on understanding the nature of business and its role in the wider business sector. Programmes at the IUMW Business School are created with industry input, ensuring we produce high-performing individuals who are ready for the workplace and can walk confidently into a variety of different career paths.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: Single Award – RM 48,000
: Dual Award – RM60,000
|Intake||: February, July, September|
|STPM or equivalent||: Grade C (GPA 2.00) in any two (2) subjects, AND passes in Mathematics and English at SPM level or equivalent|
|STAM||: Grade of Jayyid, AND passes in Mathematics and English at SPM level or equivalent.|
|Diploma/Advanced Diploma||: CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00|
|Matriculation/Foundation||: CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00|
|UEC||: Grade B in five (5) subjects and passes in Mathematics and English|
|A-LEVEL||: Pass with Grade D in two subjects|
|Australian Matriculation ATAR||: 65|
|International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB)||: 24 points across six subjects|
|Other qualifications||: Recognised as equivalent Notes:
Why Choose IUMW?
- Dual Certification programmes in collaboration with University of Wales Trinity Saint David, UK.
- Founded on collaborative efforts of 2 prestigious universities, University of Malaya and University of Wales.
- Rich with culture diversity with students from over 100 countries worldwide.
- Located prominently in the heart of KL, accessible to all of the capital’s amenities.
- Wide university collaborations across the globe stretching from east to west.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : February, July, September
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : February, September
Specification: Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Islamic Finance