MBA – coursework
This programme is designed to provide you with the opportunity to develop yourself and gain the necessary skills to cope effectively with rapid modernisation within the business industry and technological advancement in regards to organisational and environmental requirements. Through this, you will be able to enhance your analytical and business-level skillset to deal with the quick moving business environment. You will also develop a critical understanding of the relationship between different segments and functions within the industry and how it affects business management. You will be required to develop a systematic, creative, analytical, conceptual, mature and rational approach to identify and find a solution to problems within a wide range of business organizations.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 1-2 Years|
|Price||: RM 52,000|
|Intake||: January, May, August|
|Bachelor’s Degree||: Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA at least 2.5 AND minimum 2 years work experience; OR
Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA less than 2.50 AND minimum 5 years work experience; OR
Other academic qualification that are equivalent and recognised by Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA) and Malaysian Ministry of Education.
|APEL Admission||: 2 years managerial/ supervisory experience|
|Internet-based TOEFL||: 88|
|MUET||: Band 5|
|Taylor’s EET||: 6.5|
|Taylor’s IEN||: Level 2 – Grade B+|
Why Choose Taylor’s?
- No. 1 private university in Malaysia and Southeast Asia.
- Ranked top 1.1% top Universities in the World and Top 90 in Asia by QS World University Ranking
- 5-Stars rating in six other categories of the QS Stars University Ratings.
- World-class standard facilities and environment set on 27 acres of tropical greenery, and 5.5 acre lake.
- Top Private University in Malaysia for Graduate Employability Ranking.
- Campus is located in a convenient hub with prominent access to major malls and townships.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : January, March, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, June, September
Specification: MBA – coursework