Master of Strategic and Defense Studies
In this course, it is an advanced academic study that combines the theoretical and practical expertise of leading academics and policy-makers to deliver Malaysia’s foremost strategic studies program. It is suitable if you plan to progress to a career with an international focus. The programmed is designed to develop the analytical frameworks you need to tackle the regional and global strategic and security challenges of your career, and graduate a leader in your field.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 11,200|
|Intake||: February, September|
|MUET||: Band 2|
|International Students||:IELTS – Band 5.5; OR
TOEFL – 550 (PBT), 213 (CBT), 80 (IBT); OR
Pass in any equivalent English proficiency test approved and recognised by the University of Malaya
Why Choose UM?
- The ﬁrst public university established in Malaysia with a long history since 1905.
- Ranked 1st in Malaysia, 26th in Asia and 205 globally by Best Global Universities.
- Top 10 Best university in Asia and top 60 in the World by QS World University Ranking.
- More than 600 international collaborative partners across the globe.
- The campus covers over 922 acres with ample student amenities within convenient reach.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2-6 Years
- Intake : February, September
- Duration: 6 Years
- Intake : January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Specification: Master of Strategic and Defense Studies