Master of Media Studies
This programme is specifically designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary in the field of communication. You will learn hands-on the importance of interaction and place emphasis on two-way communication among peers, assignments and projects so as to develop your communication skills. Through this course, you will develop your writing, oral communication, presentation and social interaction skills. These skills you learn will be placed in the forefront of negotiations, mediation, presentation and interaction among businesses, organizations, firms and others.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 11,100|
|Intake||: February, September|
|Master’s Degree||: Master’s Degree or its equivalent in the related field|
|Bachelor’s degree||: Preference will be given to applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA 3.00 and above or its equivalent.|
|Others||: any other qualification as may be approved by the Senate from time to time.|
|MUET||: Band 2|
|International Students||:IELTS – Band 5.5; OR
TOEFL – 550 (PBT), 213 (CBT), 80 (IBT); OR
Pass in any equivalent English proficiency test approved and recognised by the University of Malaya
Why Choose UM?
- The ﬁrst public university established in Malaysia with a long history since 1905.
- Ranked 1st in Malaysia, 26th in Asia and 205 globally by Best Global Universities.
- Top 10 Best university in Asia and top 60 in the World by QS World University Ranking.
- More than 600 international collaborative partners across the globe.
- The campus covers over 922 acres with ample student amenities within convenient reach.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2-6 Years
- Intake : February, September
- Duration: 6 Years
- Intake : January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Specification: Master of Media Studies