Master of Engineering Science (Research)
In this course, it is a research degree designed to develop the research capability and scholarly practice of those who aspire to become researchers or academics in the fields related to Engineering. Graduates of this programme can also work as senior managers or directors in both the public and private sectors. This programme provides an opportunity for you to extend your development beyond scholarly understanding and practice to include the capacity to conduct research within an area of interest in the field of Engineering. The programme is intended for graduates who may be interested in gaining more in-depth knowledge and training in the relevant field.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: Full time: 2 Years Part time: 4 Years|
|Price||: RM 42,000|
|Intake||: Throughout the year|
|Bachelor’s Degree||Completed a four-year Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Science (Honours) from a recognised tertiary institution with a minimum grade that is equivalent to H2B|
|Full documentary evidence in support of English Language Proficiency (ELP) must be submitted with applications for admission and scholarship.
If an applicant’s first language is not English (i.e. originate from a country where English is not the official primary language),
|Monash University-approved English language countries:|
|Successful completion of a course of tertiary studies; AND
|Paper-based TOEFL||minimum score of 550+ with Test of Written English (TWE) score of at least 4.5|
|Internet-based TOEFL||score of at least 79+ overall (writing 21, speaking 18, reading 13, listening 12)|
(Pearson Test of English)
|overall test score of 58+, communicative score of 50 or greater|
|Cambridge English||176+, no skill below 169|
Why Choose Monash?
- Monash University is the 1st foreign university in Malaysia and the largest university in Australia.
- Ranked top 100 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Ranked no. 55 in the QS 2021 World University Rankings.
- Culturally rich environment with approximately 8,400 students from 78 different countries.
- Globally-connected university with more than 100 partner universities around the world.
- Located at Sunway City with numerous shopping and leisure opportunities within walking distance.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July, October
Specification: Master of Engineering Science (Research)