Master of Data Science (Coursework)
In this course, it is designed to meet industry needs for skilled, business aware technologists. You have to complete this programme will learn how Apache Hadoop addresses the limitations of traditional computing, helps businesses overcome real challenges, and powers new types of big data analytics. This course also introduces the rest of the Apache Hadoop ecosystem and outlines how to prepare the data center and manage Hadoop in production.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 17,500|
|Intake||: February, September|
|: A Diploma in Computer Science from the University of Malaya or a postgraduate diploma in the field of Computer Science or Information Technology from another accredited institution.|
(a). Have a relevant work experience;
|MUET||: Band 2|
|International Students||:IELTS – Band 6; OR
TOEFL – 500 (PBT), 213 (CBT), 80 (IBT); OR
Pass in any equivalent English proficiency test approved and recognized by the University of Malaya
Why Choose UM?
- The ﬁrst public university established in Malaysia with a long history since 1905.
- Ranked 1st in Malaysia, 26th in Asia and 205 globally by Best Global Universities.
- Top 10 Best university in Asia and top 60 in the World by QS World University Ranking.
- More than 600 international collaborative partners across the globe.
- The campus covers over 922 acres with ample student amenities within convenient reach.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2-6 Years
- Intake : February, September
- Duration: 6 Years
- Intake : January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Specification: Master of Data Science (Coursework)