Master of Computer Science (Research)
This course provides you with strong theoretical and practical understanding of the relationship between reliable efficient software and the hardware required for operation with the aim of solving industry related problems. You will gain the necessary skills in the core elements of computing technologies, programming and computing analysis. Through this, you will develop your skills in the development of software, programming and gain exposure to different key components of computer systems.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 13,000|
|Intake||: Open throughout the year|
|: A Diploma in Computer Science from the University of Malaya or a postgraduate diploma in the field of Computer Science or Information Technology from another accredited institution|
(a). Have a relevant work experience;
|MUET||: Band 2|
|International Students||:IELTS – Band 6; OR
TOEFL – 500 (PBT), 213 (CBT), 80 (IBT); OR
Pass in any equivalent English proficiency test approved and recognized by the University of Malaya
Why Choose UM?
- The ﬁrst public university established in Malaysia with a long history since 1905.
- Ranked 1st in Malaysia, 26th in Asia and 205 globally by Best Global Universities.
- Top 10 Best university in Asia and top 60 in the World by QS World University Ranking.
- More than 600 international collaborative partners across the globe.
- The campus covers over 922 acres with ample student amenities within convenient reach.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2-6 Years
- Intake : February, September
- Duration: 6 Years
- Intake : January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Specification: Master of Computer Science (Research)