Master of Communication and Media Studies (coursework)
This programme is specifically designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary in the field of communication. You will learn hands-on the importance of interaction and place emphasis on two-way communication among peers, assignments and projects so as to develop your communication skills. Through this course, you will develop your writing, oral communication, presentation and social interaction skills. These skills you learn will be placed in the forefront of negotiations, mediation, presentation and interaction among businesses, organizations, firms and others.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: Full time: 1 Year 6 Months Part time: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 50,000|
|Bachelor’s Degree||Bachelor’s degree with at least a credit average in the final year; OR
Bachelor’s degree pass with demonstrable professional experience (minimum 2 years) at management level in a relevant area
|Graduate Diploma||Graduate diploma with credit (or above) average.
*Those with an honours degree or a graduate diploma in a relevant area can apply for an advanced entry point.
|Full documentary evidence in support of English Language Proficiency (ELP) must be submitted with applications for admission and scholarship.
If an applicant’s first language is not English (i.e. originate from a country where English is not the official primary language),
|Monash University approved English language countries:|
|Paper-based TOEFL||minimum score of 550+ with Test of Written English (TWE) score of at least 4.5|
|Internet-based TOEFL||score of at least 79+ overall (writing 21, speaking 18, reading 13, listening 12)|
(Pearson Test of English)
|Overall test score: 58
with minimum Communicative skills scores:
Why Choose Monash?
- Monash University is the 1st foreign university in Malaysia and the largest university in Australia.
- Ranked top 100 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Ranked no. 55 in the QS 2021 World University Rankings.
- Culturally rich environment with approximately 8,400 students from 78 different countries.
- Globally-connected university with more than 100 partner universities around the world.
- Located at Sunway City with numerous shopping and leisure opportunities within walking distance.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July, October
Specification: Master of Communication and Media Studies (coursework)