Master of Arts (research)
In this course, you will acquire the skills and knowledge needed to extend your specialisation in the areas of humanities and social sciences. You will cover scopes of subjects at a high level with flexibility to choose your intended research interest and career aspiration. You will also enhance your communication skills, techniques and management as well as entrepreneurial skills.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: Full time: 2 Years Part time: 4 Years|
|Price||: RM 42,000|
|Intake||Throughout the year|
|Bachelor’s Degree||: A four year Australian or New Zealand Bachelor’s degree with an overall result of upper H2B (Second Class Honours Division B, mark of 65-69) or above (normally with a research component in the fourth year).|
|Master’s Degree||: An Australian or New Zealand Master’s preliminary qualification with a significant research component
and with an overall result of upper H2B (mark of 65-69) or above; ORAn Australian or New Zealand coursework Master’s degree with a significant research component,
and with an overall result of upper H2B (mark of 65-69); ORAn Australian or New Zealand research Master’s degree with an overall result of upper H2B (mark 65-69) or above.
|: Full documentary evidence in support of English Language Proficiency (ELP) must be submitted with applications for admission and scholarship.
: If an applicant’s first language is not English (i.e. originate from a country where English is not the official primary language),
|Monash University approved English language countries:|
|: Successful completion of a course of tertiary studies; AND
|Internet-based TOEFL||: score of at least 100 overall (writing, speaking, reading and listening scores of at least 25)|
(Pearson Test of English)
|: overall test score of 65+, communicative score of 58 or greater|
|Cambridge English||: 185+, no less than 185 in Writing and 169 in each other skill|
Why Choose Monash?
- Monash University is the 1st foreign university in Malaysia and the largest university in Australia.
- Ranked top 100 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Ranked no. 55 in the QS 2021 World University Rankings.
- Culturally rich environment with approximately 8,400 students from 78 different countries.
- Globally-connected university with more than 100 partner universities around the world.
- Located at Sunway City with numerous shopping and leisure opportunities within walking distance.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July, October
Specification: Master of Arts (research)