Master of Applied Psychology in Coaching
This programme aims to give you an in depth understanding on the theoretical and methodological approaches within the practice of psychology. You will develop your research, communication and analytical skills to progress and understand in detail the science and practice of psychology. In this program, you will complete assignments designed to broaden your knowledge of the statistics and ethics applied in psychological research and practice, giving you a thorough understanding on the discipline. You will also be required to develop your research skills through different aspects to be able to deal with psychology-related business components.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2 Years|
|Price||: RM 38,000|
|Intake||: January, February, April, September|
|Bachelor’s Degree||: A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline with
minimum CGPA of 2.50.
Why Choose HELP?
- 5 Stars in the Online Learning category of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars World University Rating.
- The only university in Asia to achieve 5-Stars in 9 separate categories.
- Recognised by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific.
- Won the Brand Laureate Award for Best Brand Award for Private Tertiary Education.
- Campuses are located within convenient accessibility to residential and commercial facilities.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : January, July, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : April, October
Specification: Master of Applied Psychology in Coaching