Master in Education Management
In this course, you will develop the knowledge, skills and behaviors of learners across a range of topics in education, information technology and business fields. You will learn everything from current industry regulations and policies to best practices for managing staff, students, parents, and district initiatives. You will have an advanced understanding of modern management, leadership and pedagogical issues as well as the changes of the educational sector. Here, you will strengthen your leadership and management skills, and to enable you to apply theory and ideas within your workplace and utilize existing and emerging research-informed knowledge of education. You will be able to develop, broaden and deepen your critical understanding of your organisation and the environment in which you operate, manage change and promote the development of yourself.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 1 year / 2 years|
|Price||: RM 31,000|
|Intake||: January, May, September|
|Bachelor’s Degree or it’s Equivalent||
|IELTS||: Band 6.0|
Why Choose INTI?
- Awarded 5 Stars in the QS STARS RATING.
- 100% internship placement with 99% employability after graduating.
- Part of the HOPE Education Group, one of the leaders of Higher Education in Asia.
- In partnership with World Renown Affiliations with dual award degree programmes.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, April, August
- Duration: 1 Year / 2 Years
- Intake : January, May, September
Specification: Master in Education Management