Foundation in Computing
This programme will provide you with a wide range of computing related knowledge and skills. You will consolidate and understand the fundamentals of computing in preparation for higher education specialised in selected fields. Through this course, you will be provided with the essential needs to further develop your skills in a particular field of interest. Here, you will study the evolution of technology, invention and innovation, impacts of technology on the environment and society, the systems approach and various problem solving methods. You will also be taught on applications and functions of commonly used IT tools, within an industry context, including a critical understanding of their purpose and application.
Intake & Other Details
|: 1 year
|: RM 26,000
|: January, March, July
|Pass with min. 5 credits including English and Mathematics/ Additional Mathematics with a pass in Bahasa Melayu and History
|Pass with min. 5 credits including English and Mathematics / Additional Mathematics
|Pass with min.3Bs and a pass in English and Mathematics
|Students with other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis
Why Choose Taylor’s?
- No. 1 private university in Malaysia and Southeast Asia.
- Ranked top 1.1% top Universities in the World and Top 90 in Asia by QS World University Ranking
- 5-Stars rating in six other categories of the QS Stars University Ratings.
- World-class standard facilities and environment set on 27 acres of tropical greenery, and 5.5 acre lake.
- Top Private University in Malaysia for Graduate Employability Ranking.
- Campus is located in a convenient hub with prominent access to major malls and townships.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : January, March, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, June, September
Specification: Foundation in Computing