Foundation in Business
This course is designed to provide you an entry path to a relevant range of undergraduate degrees. This will give you an understanding on you desired subject’s concept and idea, to which you will become familiar with. Tutorials and assignments will be fundamental to your learning experience in which you will develop your presentation skills and application of concepts and ideas to real world issues. This programme will give you an in depth understanding of how general business and management works and its practical application in the working environment.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 1.5 Years|
|Price||: RM 25,000|
|Intake||: April, July|
|SPM/ O-Level||Minimum 5 credits (C’s) including English and Mathematics or other relevant subjects – or equivalent global qualifications|
(Actuarial Science route)
|Minimum 5 credits (C’s) including English, Mathematics and Additional Mathematics – or equivalent global qualifications|
Middle Year Program
|3 subjects with Grade 6 (English & Maths) & 2 subjects with Grade 5
(For Actuarial Science route, requires a Grade 5 for a subject equivalent to Add Maths)
|Conditional Offer||Conditional offers will be made to students with forecast results. Advanced standing may be available for those with appropriate pre-university qualifications. Final results need to be submitted before programme commencement.|
Why Choose Heriot-Watt?
- Ranked 37th in the world and 13th in the UK by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings
- Ranked 302nd in the world by QS World University Ranking.
- 5 global campuses with partners in 150 countries and 30,000 students studying worldwide.
- 95% of Heriot-Watt students are in employment or further study within six months of graduation
- The first ‘green campus’ in Malaysia since it’s establishment in 2012.
- Located in the city of Putrajaya conveniently connected to Putrajaya Shopping Mall with food and beverage outlets.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : September
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Years
- Intake : September
Specification: Foundation in Business