Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
In this course you will gain a broad base of engineering science and technology knowledge and skills. You will have a strong focus on analytical and design skills where you will have the opportunity to apply these skills in projects in the industry. Here you will develop analytical and scientific expertise and management skills to design mechanical systems and manage teams in a broad range of applications.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2.5 years|
|Price||: RM 36,000|
|Intake||: January, April, August|
|SPM/ SPMV / O-Level||: 3Cs (including Maths and one subject related to Science / Technical / Vocational) and pass in English|
|UEC||: 3Bs (including Maths and one subject related to Science) and pass in English|
|STPM||: Pass STPM with pass in Maths, English and one subject related to Science / Technical / Vocational in SPM Level|
|Certificate||: Pass certificate in Engineering / Engineering Technology with CGPA 2.00 and above|
|SKM||: LEVEL 3 in related field and Pass SPM with at least 1 Credit|
|Other||: Equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government|
Why Choose INTI?
- Awarded 5 Stars in the QS STARS RATING.
- 100% internship placement with 99% employability after graduating.
- Part of the HOPE Education Group, one of the leaders of Higher Education in Asia.
- In partnership with World Renown Affiliations with dual award degree programmes.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, April, August
- Duration: 1 Year / 2 Years
- Intake : January, May, September
Specification: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering