Diploma in Interior Design
In this course, you will study on the design of interior spaces, focused within existing structures and buildings. You will also be introduced to the fundamentals and history of interior architecture and designing. You will explore on the many ways where space can be reformed and altered to accommodate new or different forms of inhabitation. You will further deepen your understanding on the fundamental interaction of people and space being applied to the practice of interior architecture. You will also learn the common human behaviour and social pattern to advance your knowledge on the various preferences.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2.5 Years|
|Price||: RM 48,000|
|Intake||: January, March, August|
|SPM / SPMV / O-Level||: Pass with minimum 3 credits (including a pass in Art / Technical Drawing / Portfolio)|
|UEC||: Pass with minimum 3 Grade Bs (including a pass in Art/ Technical Drawing / Portfolio)|
|Other Qualifications||: Any other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis|
Why Choose Sunway?
- Ranked among the top 1.5% of institutions in Asia by the QS Asia University Rankings.
- Ranked within the top 2% of universities in the world QS World University Rankings.
- Received 5-Star rating by SETARA for Malaysian Higher Education Institution.
- Sealed partnerships with the world’s best institutions such as Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge.
- Situated in the heart of Sunway City, accessible to all city amenities within walking distance.
- 1st for laboratories, physical library, technology and campus buildings by Student Barometer Survey.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years, 3 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, August
Specification: Diploma in Interior Design