Diploma in Hotel Management
In this course, you will cover both theoretical and practical learning on the industry. You will learn on basic hotel management along with hands-on hospitality subjects such as room servicing, reception, and restaurant operations. You will be equipped with management education that teaches you the roles and responsibilities of every person in the industry. You will also be exposed to first-hand knowledge of the industry standards in service, hygiene, food preparation, and safety measures. You will groom your people skills which are critical in the service industry, giving you the experience on the soft-skills of multicultural teamwork, planning and time management.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 1.5 years|
|Price||: RM 15,500|
|Intake||: January, April, August|
|SPM/ O-Level||: 3 Cs|
|UEC||: 3 Bs|
|Certificate||: Completed relevant certificate from recognized institutions|
|SKM||: LEVEL 3 and Pass SPM with at least 1 Credit|
|Sijil Kolej Komuniti||: Pass Sijil Kolej Komuniti (2 years duration with 60 credit) and Pass SPM with at least 1 credit|
|Other||: Equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government|
Why Choose INTI?
- Awarded 5 Stars in the QS STARS RATING.
- 100% internship placement with 99% employability after graduating.
- Part of the HOPE Education Group, one of the leaders of Higher Education in Asia.
- In partnership with World Renown Affiliations with dual award degree programmes.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, April, August
- Duration: 1 Year / 2 Years
- Intake : January, May, September
Specification: Diploma in Hotel Management