Diploma in Graphic Design
In this course, you will be encouraged to acquire an open-minded mentality, where explore on various approaches in design. Here, you will be introduced to various key areas of communication design and to develop your design confidence. You will develop your knowledge on design processing, visual language, typographic principles and conceptual ability through project assignments. You will learn to explore on computer design programmes, materials, print processes, conceptual thinking and to use design to inform, present or persuade an idea across.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2.5 years|
|Price||: RM 46,000|
|Intake||: January, April, August|
|SPM/ O-Level||3Cs and pass in Art subjects|
|UEC||3Bs and pass in Art subjects|
|Certificate||Completed relevant certificates from recognized institutions|
|Others||Recognized Art and Design Certificate or equivalent qualification that is recognized by Malaysia Government;
Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 and Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with at least 1 credit.
Depend on INTI Policy
Pass Portfolio Review or Art Test conducted by the College for the candidate who does not have a pass in Art Subject.
Why Choose INTI?
- Awarded 5 Stars in the QS STARS RATING.
- 100% internship placement with 99% employability after graduating.
- Part of the HOPE Education Group, one of the leaders of Higher Education in Asia.
- In partnership with World Renown Affiliations with dual award degree programmes.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, April, August
- Duration: 1 Year / 2 Years
- Intake : January, May, September
Specification: Diploma in Graphic Design