Diploma in Early Childhood Education
This course will guide you to cross the traditional boundaries between disciplines and professions in order to address the high levels of knowledge, skills and expertise needed in the early childhood education and care field. You will understand the fundamentals of this course, drawing on knowledge and understandings of early childhood found in theory and practice.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 1 Year|
|Price||: RM 21,000|
|Intake||: January, May, August|
|SPM / SPMV||: SPM or SPMV with a minimum of 3 credits (including the English language or its equivalent) and a pass in Bahasa Malaysia at SPM level|
|GCE O-Levels||: GCE O-Levels with 3 credits (including English language)|
|Other||: Other equivalent qualification approved/accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency|
|PMR Entry||: Students without SPM 3 credits or the PMR certificate will be required to sit for the MQA qualifying test on three subject areas: BM, English and Mathematics.|
Why Choose HELP?
- 5 Stars in the Online Learning category of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars World University Rating.
- The only university in Asia to achieve 5-Stars in 9 separate categories.
- Recognised by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific.
- Won the Brand Laureate Award for Best Brand Award for Private Tertiary Education.
- Campuses are located within convenient accessibility to residential and commercial facilities.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : January, July, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : April, October
Specification: Diploma in Early Childhood Education