Diploma in Accounting
Through this course, you will be provided with knowledge and practical techniques of accounting, finance management, auditing, law, taxation and accounting information system. Students will learn to prepare and maintain a full set of accounts for small and medium-sized organisations, and will be competent in using international computerised accounting software. This programme builds a solid stepping stone into diverse employment opportunities in the areas of accounting, finance and management including management accounting, financial accounting, auditing, forensic accounting, management consultancy and corporate finance.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2 Years, 2.2 Years|
|Price||: RM 33,000|
|Intake||: January, April, May, August, September|
|SPM||: 3 Credits including Mathematics and a Pass in English|
|IGCSE O-Level||: 3 Credits including Mathematics and a Pass in English|
|UEC||: 3 Credits (Grade B) including Mathematics and a Pass in English|
Why Choose DISTED?
- Penang’s first private Not-For-Profit institution of higher learning.
- Attractive financial award and bursary schemes, which are partly supported by the Education Foundations.
- Nestled on a 5.5 acres purpose-built YCE Heritage Campus at Macalister Road, centrally located to city amenities
- Strong partnership with industry partners to assist in student curriculum activities and future career opportunities.
- Has well-equipped science laboratories with well experienced technical staff to support student growth.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year 4 Months, 1 Year
- Intake : January, April, June
- Duration: 2.4 Years, 2.6 Years
- Intake : January, April, May, August, September
Specification: Diploma in Accounting