Bachelor of Shariah (Islamic Political Science)
In this course, you will be draw upon the main themes and topics in the study of Shari‘ah from a bird’s eye view, making use of both traditional and modern perspectives while including western scholarship. Important topics covered and offered in this program include history and origins, sources and literature, methodologies and scope, institutions and popular movements, impact of society and politics, as well as modern development. At the end of the course, you are expected to explain and apply the knowledge and skills acquired in studies of the Shari‘ah at the advanced stage.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years 6 Months|
|Price||: RM 8,100|
|STPM||: Pass with minimum PNGK 3.00
Grade B in Syariah/Usuluddin
Grade B+ in Bahasa Arab (SPM)
|Matriculation/Foundation for Islamic Studes (Nilam Puri)||: Pass with minimum PNGK 3.00|
|STAM||: Minimum Jayyat Jiddan
Grade B+ in any 2 SPM subjects (Bahasa Arab, Pendidikan Al-Quran dan Al-Sunah, Pendidikan Syariah Islamiah, Tasawwur Islam)
|Diploma||: Diploma in and Islamic Studies field or equivalent from UA/IPY which are deemed qualified by the MQA and University Senate with minimum PNGK 3.00Grade B+ in Bahasa Arab (SPM) or Grade B in Bahasa Arab (Diploma)OR
Pass in STPM with minimum PNGK 3.00
|MUET||: Band 2|
Why Choose UM?
- The ﬁrst public university established in Malaysia with a long history since 1905.
- Ranked 1st in Malaysia, 26th in Asia and 205 globally by Best Global Universities.
- Top 10 Best university in Asia and top 60 in the World by QS World University Ranking.
- More than 600 international collaborative partners across the globe.
- The campus covers over 922 acres with ample student amenities within convenient reach.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2-6 Years
- Intake : February, September
- Duration: 6 Years
- Intake : January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Specification: Bachelor of Shariah (Islamic Political Science)