Bachelor of Finance
This course equips you with the essential skills and techniques necessary to the financial sector. You will dwell into the details of the management of finances which include both individual and corporate organizations. This will broaden your knowledge on analytical thinking to understand in detail the methods of generating income and wealth in the future for corporations or individuals with use of their funds. This programme will give you understanding on the emphasis of the roles played by capital markets across the global economy.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3.5 Years|
|Price||: RM 9,200|
|Intake||: February, September|
|STPM||: Pass with minimum CGPA 3.00
: Obtianed minimum Grade B+ (CGPA 3.33) in Matematik M/T
: Obtianed minimum Grade B+ (3.33) in any 1 subject:
|Matriculation / Foundation||: Pass with minimum CGPA 3.00
:Obtianed minimum Grade B+ (3.33) in Matematik subject
: Obtianed minimum Grade B+ (3.33) in any of the following subjects:
|Diploma||: A Diploma in fields related to business, accounting or finance from public or private institutions recognised by the MQA and the Senate with a minimum CGPA of 3.30
: Obtained minimum Grade B+ in Matematik subject
: Obtained minimum Grade B+ (3.33) in any 1 subject:
: Passed STPM not in the current year with at least CGPA 3.30 and obtained at least Grade B+ in Matematik M/T
: Obtianed minimum Grade B+ (CGPA 3.33) in any 1 following subjects:
: Matriculation not in the current year with at least CGPA 3.30 and obtained at least Grade B+ in Matematik subject and obtained at least Grade B+ in any 1 following subjects at STPM level:
|A-Level / IB||: Pass GCE A-Level with minimum Grade A in any 2 following subjects:
● Pengajian Perniagaan
● Kimia: Have AUSMAT with minimum ATAR of 80%: Obtianed minimum score of 16 (High Achievement) at AUSMAT in any 2 following subjects:
● Business Management and Enterprise
● Akaun dan Kewangan
● KimiaPass: Diploma IB with minimum score of 35
: Obtained minimum Grade 5 (Higher Level) at Diploma IB in any 2 following subjects:
|MUET||: Band 3|
Why Choose UM?
- The ﬁrst public university established in Malaysia with a long history since 1905.
- Ranked 1st in Malaysia, 26th in Asia and 205 globally by Best Global Universities.
- Top 10 Best university in Asia and top 60 in the World by QS World University Ranking.
- More than 600 international collaborative partners across the globe.
- The campus covers over 922 acres with ample student amenities within convenient reach.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2-6 Years
- Intake : February, September
- Duration: 6 Years
- Intake : January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Specification: Bachelor of Finance