Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management) (Hons)
This course provides you with knowledge on the insight of business and the foundation to understanding personnel capability, human resource management and an overview of the business aspect. You will be in the forefront to understanding the study of current and future developments within the industry to optimize human resource. Through this course, you will place focus on the aspects of personal and personnel management and development. This includes the relationship of personnel to varying business disciplines and how it is managed in the industry. Your analytical and evaluation skills will be greatly enhanced in this course which will help you to understand the relationship of a successful organizational growth and people management.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 64,000|
|Intake||: January, March, May, August, October|
|Diploma||: HELP Diploma in Business with minimum CGPA score of 2.0|
|STPM||: 2 Cs in STPM***|
|A-Level||: 2 A-Level passes|
|Senior Middle 3
|: 5 Bs in Senior Middle 3 (UEC) including Mathematics and English|
|CPU||: 5 CPU passes with a minimum average of 50%|
|University Aggregate /
|: University Aggregate of 50% or ATAR score of at least 50 for
various Australian Matriculation Programs
|Others||: Other equivalent qualifications.
***The stated qualifications need to be supported with a pass in
Mathematics, English, Sejarah and Bahasa Melayu at SPM level.
Why Choose HELP?
- 5 Stars in the Online Learning category of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars World University Rating.
- The only university in Asia to achieve 5-Stars in 9 separate categories.
- Recognised by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific.
- Won the Brand Laureate Award for Best Brand Award for Private Tertiary Education.
- Campuses are located within convenient accessibility to residential and commercial facilities.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : January, July, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : April, October
Specification: Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management) (Hons)